Aug 10, 2000
French Kiss for Macintosh updated to emk-006
Sep 11, 1999
- Many many bug fixes/stabilize.
- Supported enhanced palette (but palette files max is 16).
- Supported ckiss cell/normal cell mixed data.
- Enabled "Author's comment" when loaded from LZH.
- Choose CNF dialog displayed when LZH has multiple CNFs.
- Using temporary memory. Huge memory allocation is no longer required.
- Supported 16 bit WAV and 44.1KHz WAV.
- Fkiss command count is now unlimited.
French Kiss for Macintosh updated to emk-005
Aug 06, 1999
- Feature: "Allow Cels out of Border" Added (for compatibility with John Stiles version). This menu item replaced "Move All Cels within Border".
Linked to kazMaster's kazMaster's Laboratory
Jun 24, 1999 Linked to Kanda's System 6809
Jun 17, 1999 Linked to SHIROGANE Yumi's ginkyu
Jun 13, 1999 KISSLD test version uploaded
- Other: "Output to Notepad" supported Notepad trapper. (Try to launch notepa~.exe if exist)
- Other: "Document" supported Notepad trapper.
- Bug fix: Click & Drag the background (no cel exist) immediately after moving the body caused page fault.
May 16, 1999 KISSLD updated to v0.08z
- New feature: Esc key cancels dragging.
- New feature: Shift+Drag move doll cell.
This feature is experimental, and KISSLD specific.
Determinating doll and wearing cloths is buggy. It is not work well with some data.
- Feature changes: for long file name data.
KISS palette or cell filename is limited 8.3 characters (see the KISS/GS Specification 5.). This change is only for an error handling.
- Bug fix: Undo did not work v0.08y or later.
- Bug fix: Reload immediately after Clear History causes fault.
Apr 16, 1999 Linked to hamham's Hamhouse
Apr 07, 1999 Linked to Dov Sherman's OtakuWorld
Apr 04, 1999 Linked to Megurer in Fukushima's Megurer's homepage
Feb 28, 1999 Linked to Y's' Haru urimasu
Feb 20, 1999 French Kiss for Macintosh updated to emk-004
- Feature: Supported compressed file with MacBinary
- Bug fix: Dimm Import PICT button when ckiss data is opened
- Bug fix: Some key operations did not work when CNF had been opened
Feb 20, 1999 Put French Kiss for Macintosh original version
Feb 02, 1999 KISSLD updated to v0.08y
- Bug fix: ";@release("whatever.cel") notify("A message")" caused an infinite recurse.
- Bug fix: stillin() caused a stack error. (now in(), out(), and so on are not cheked when object did not move.)
- Bug fix: Documents were not created in temporary directory on Win32s.
- Misc: Display error message when associated application could not run.
- Misc: Checked on Windows NT 4.0.
Jan 22, 1999 Link to MOMOSE Chigira's PEACH PIT
Jan 6, 1999 KISSLD updated to v0.08x
- Feature: Added Reload to File menu.(Currently, same as selecting first open history).
- Feature: DDE supported.
- Feature: No longer check prev instance.
LZH extension selector updated to v0.07
- Feature: Now you can enter action associated to .lzh instead of application name (for KISSLD v0.07x DDE support).
Dec 20, 1998 French Kiss for Macintosh updated to emk-003
Nov 29, 1998 KISSLD updated to v0.08w
- Feature: Spaces between fkiss keyword and parenthes are now allowed.
- Feature: Any map size divider is allowed.
- New feature: Object position auto adjust.
- Bug fix: Could not interpret setfix correctly.
- Bug fix: fkiss action before first in, out, stillin, stillout, collide or apart is not recognized.
1998/10/19 French Kiss for Macintosh updated to emk-002
1998/10/06 French Kiss for Macintosh updated to emk-001
1998/09/29 French Kiss for Macintosh uploaded
French Kiss for Mac is now Public Domain, so I made some modifications to it.
1998/09/27 KISSLD updated to v0.08v
- Bug fix: Archive with broken header caused crash.
- Bug fix: Could not open expanded cnf with '&' in that filename.
Copyright(c) 1997-1999 M.Kimura(emk)